QUICK INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Flip open the protective cap.
- Press and hold the “FACE” button to activate the lights.
- Approach the thermometer perpendicularly to the middle of the forehead until the temperature comes exactly between the two brackets.
- Release the “FACE” button holding the thermometer steady until the aiming lights start to blink.
- You can read the value on the display as well.
- The thermometer goes in to standby mode after 20 seconds, displaying the room temperature for 4 hours before turning itself off.
- Carefully read all instructions before use.
Life span of high-quality batteries: up to 3 years or 10,000 measurements according to use.